Grant Program Guidelines
Jordan Cove LNG and the Pacific Connector Gas Pipeline (PCGP) are committed to supporting the communities where we work. Twice a year, the Jordan Cove-PCGP Grant Program awards grants of up to $5,000 to organizations that provide needed community services in our five(5) core funding areas:
Giving back to the communities where we live and work, including areas where we operate facilities and have established offices, is important towards establishing a good community environment. Your project should contribute to approved community initiatives and in-turn, contribute to the well being of your neighbors and communities as a whole.
Environmental protection and enhancement are critical to the long term sustainability of our quality of life. Your project should contribute to environmental initiatives that foster and create positive impacts to our natural surroundings.
Arts and Culture
Arts and Culture play a critical role in creating a vital community. Your project should contribute to qualified local programs in order to benefit and support various Arts and Culture initiatives throughout our communities.
Children & Families
Your communities include many families with children of various ages. Your project should support the well being of children, families and education.
Health & Well-Being
The health and well being of people is important to all of us. Your project should contribute to various health initiatives aimed at promoting good health and overall well-being.
Grant Program Guidelines
- Applications are only accepted online
- Applications must be received by May 1 and Nov. 1 of each year
- Grants will be awarded at the completion of the review process
- Priority will be given to community projects located Coos, Douglas, Jackson, and Klamath counties
- Project must be started within 12 months of receiving funding
- Grant recipients will be selected based on community benefits
- Projects with a matching element will be given priority
- Projects must have a proven capability of completion/success
- Applicants may request up to $5,000 per funding cycle
- Grants cannot be awarded to labor, fraternal or political causes; additionally, grants cannot be awarded to churches or religious organizations that require service recipients to participate in religious activities and/or receive religious instruction or paraphernalia in order to receive service
The deadline for the next round of the grant application will November 1, 2017.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions or additional information.